Creative Content Marketing
itlocal always has in mind marketing strategies, which allows us to innovate and offer quality content for each and every one of our clients. Every client wants every project done well, every time, and that is what we offer.
If done correctly, creative content marketing is something that could help a business stand out and leave the competition behind. itlocal provides creative content marketing focused on leadership, storytelling and most importantly, customer engagement. Everything we offer will ensure a successful marketing campaign that will make everyone on the market talk about you and your business.
Content marketing includes social media posts, blog posts, newsletters, infographics, eBooks, and many people encounter at least half of them every day. As a consequence, their expectations when it comes to the content they decide to engage with became increasingly higher. Producing generic content is simply not enough anymore. Having an adequate content strategy is the key to standing out in any competitive market.
itlocal writes content for online and offline media, such as the text in brochures, billboards, websites, advertisements, e-mails, newsletters and more. We have a team of experts for you to work with, ensuring that every writing will be reviewed and that the final piece will be in accordance to your expectations and the advertising promotional materials are perfect for your business.
Copywriting is not the same as copyright. Copywriting provokes the reader to take action, such as purchasing, opting-in or engaging with a company and its services. On the other hand, copyright means that a person or company has exclusive rights when it comes to publishing, reproducing, selling or distributing work ike books, music or artistic items or concepts. Its purpose is to prevent the illegal or unauthorized use or reproduction by other agents. The owner shall mark the copyrighted material with a ©.
Transcreation and adaptation
Transcreation is preserving the intent of the source file, when the content cannot be directly translated from one culture to another. This appears mostly when culturally or figurative speech is used, in analogies, metaphors or colloquialisms. A good translator will always look to preserve the intent of the language with a locally relevant equivalent, so that it accurately represents the source. When translating your text, we aim for providing you with something that guarantees target audience comprehension.
- We avoid words that might have negative connotations or alternative meanings in different languages. This is in order to convey the exact meaning and nuances of the source language.
- We do all of our transcreation jobs manually, to avoid any culturally related incidents or misunderstandings.
- Our team has plenty of experience to transfer slogans that rely on idiomatic speech and word play into a different language.
itlocal also offers transcription services for source files that are harder to convert into other formats due to poor quality or format, in order to provide the best translations afterwards.
Our company provides content writers who are a good fit for your business. Well written articles and blog posts convey more authority and impress more customers.
Articles follow these rules:
- Written from an objective perspective
- Contains interviews, statistics and research data
- Longer than 300 words
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Corrected by an editor before publishing online or in a magazine
Blog posts need to follow:
- Written from a subjective perspective
- Does not contain research or interviews
- Not very lengthy
- Optimized SEO content
- A very casual writing style
- Most often, self published by the company or individual who wrote it
SEO refers to search engine optimization, for a website or business so that clients can easily find it via search engines like Google. Therefore, SEO Content will attract search engine traffic. Our team has the perfect strategy in order to SEO your content:
- keyword research before we start writing, with a certain amount of search volume. This allows us to write about topics people search for.
- keyword optimization, in order to ensure we have the right keywords for maximum impact;
- organize your content in a logical way. This way, visitors will find related content easily and spend more time on your site.
- content promotion, to increase visibility, share it on social networks and related communities, building links to your content.
itlocal shall provide you with a content marketing strategy starting with SEO research, to make sure your business is successful.