You can count on us to always have an available team of technical and engineering translators ready to help with your translation projects for this sector.
Our technical translation team includes electrical and electronic engineers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, scientists, physicists, chemists and chemical engineers, as well as automotive industry specialists.
We have translated projects for engineering, construction, transport, energy, robotics, automotive and defense.
We regularly provide technical translation services for:
- Electrical and electronic systems and products
- Manufacturing plants and processes
- Chemical products, chemical safety and material safety data sheet (MSDS)
- Mechanical systems, engines, hydraulics
- Power systems, high voltage systems
- Civil engineering
- Hydro engineering
- Energy production, petroleum plants
- Automotive sector
- Maritime sector
In the past decades, companies in the engineering sector have gone through an unprecedented global expansion. This brings along a complex set of challenges, from safety regulations to operating procedures.
In a constantly changing regulatory environment, absolute attention is a must as a poor translation can lead to major issues such as system failures, damaged equipment, and fatal accidents.
Some of the technical documents we translate on a regular basis:
- Engineering specifications
- AutoCAD files
- Installation and safety manuals
- Material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Operating manuals
- Patents and labels
- RFP responses
- Software and hardware user interfaces (UI)
- Training materials
- Technical proposals
- User guides
- Field studies
- Blueprints / drawings
- Automobile manuals
- Service manuals
- Training manual
- Product packaging
- Marketing and promotional