Medical translation is one of our specialties. Customers in the Pharmaceutical, Medical and Healthcare industries have come to rely on our team of medical translators for the most complex medical translations.
Our medical translation experts have over five years’ experience in the medical, pharmaceutical and life science field, and most of them are qualified to an MsC, PhD or MD level.
Our medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences translations usually involve
- Patent applications
- Pharmacovigilance reports
- Patient reports
- Localization of medical software
- Test procedures
- Production requirement documents and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Website contentCompany newsletters
- Localization of user interface (UI) for medical devices
- Pharmaceutical research reports and manuals
- Clinical protocols and synopses
- Informed consent forms (ICF)
- Clinical study agreements and contracts
- Patient information leaflets (PIL)
- Case report forms (CRF)
- Physician manuals
- Study drug packages, labels and inserts
- Instructions for use (IFU) for medical devices
- User manuals for medical devices
- User guides for medical software and manuals
Some medical documents are updated frequently, several times a year in some cases, especially medical device manuals, IFUs and clinical protocols. In order to provide fast turnaround and cost effective translation of updates, we maintain translation memories for all translated documents.
Your sensitive and confidential documents are safe with us. We use secure file systems and all of our translators work under a binding NDA.