We provide Legal translation services delivered on time and at very competitive prices.
Complex legal documents can be hard to understand and if you need to have them translated you require the help of experts with experience in both the language and scope. To begin with, our legal translators are carefully recruited and tested, recruited to have more than 5 years experience. Obviously, only suitably qualified translators, editors and reviewers are working on your projects, ensuring that even very complex legal information is conveyed accurately. All of them have a vast experience with legal document as some even work as lawyers in their country. In fact, to ensure that all of your materials are treated in the strictest of confidence we sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if you require it. To summarize, some of the legal areas we specialize in include banking law, civil law, immigration law, commercial law, intellectual property, business agreements, patents, and corporate law.
Evidently, in the field of finance, there is no room for improvisation or creativity. Generally speaking, the growing internationalization of financial activities requires a strict and meticulous multilingual management. Evidently, banks and other financial institutions expanding on other foreign markets have to comply with both local financial regulations and with local language norms and requirements. It is a given that financial companies have to deliver their documentation in the language of the market where they decide to operate on.
We have a vast experience in translating financial documents simultaneously into multiple languages. This allows us to successfully meet the demands of our clients, whether they are leading institutions, multinational or companies in the financial, real estate, insurance and accounting industries, consulting or auditing firms. We also offer services to Forex companies or start-ups.
Types of documents we translate for the financial and legal sector overall:
- Annual and semi-annual reports
- Asset management
- All legal information documents
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Foreign registration filings and registration statements
- Global equity and debt offerings
- Financial comments (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Financial data sheets
- Marketing materials, press releases and other investment-related documents
- Material for international deals
- Mergers & Acquisitions documentation
- Investment policies
- Insurance plans and policies (group policies, general policies, life insurance, reinsurance, savings and investments, etc.)
- Expert reports, risk analysis documents
- General and special conditions, financial clauses
- Management reports
- Annual reports
- Proceedings, reporting, minutes, deeds
- Press releases, newsletters, marketing material
- Documents targeted at investment advisors, broker-dealers and fund managers
- Lease agreements
- Traditional documentation
- Web and software localization
- Consumer online banking
- Investor relations websites
- Web applications and services
- Payment software
- Interbank communication software
Contact us straightaway for a free quote!