Think about the times when, although you had tens of options in your database, you couldn’t find one translator who suited the needs and budget for that particular project. The times when you realized you need to catch up on vendor management or when it was obvious you need an extra pair of eyes for that final QC check because other tasks were piling up. In short. the moments when the available resources, capabilities and know-how were simply not enough, and you felt your company can use an expansion in one direction or another.
itlocal brings you the ultimate solution to such problems: our virtual staffing service. What does that entail? In short, we can provide you with one or more of our in-house resources who will work for your company from our Bucharest office. These resources can cover different positions: Project manager, translator/editor, Vendor manager but also engineers which can be in charge of both graphics/DTP and also CAT tool developers. It’s a simple idea but the benefits can have a major positive impact. The reason behind this is fairly straightforward: when choosing our virtual staffing program, you gain more than just one remote employee; you receive a whole package of complementary benefits, industry know-how and small perks that will increase the speed of your internal operations and let you focus on achieving a healthy growth.
Here’s a glimpse on some of the benefits:
- Dedicated resource + other in-house resources (according to chosen plan) from our ISO 9001 and 17100 certified LSP with a decade of experience in the industry. We were lucky enough to start off in this business just as the major changes were happening and we successfully managed to ride on the technological wave which is now defining the industry.
- Access to our rich resource database
- Global reach across multiple time zones
- COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY – it’s like paying a remote employee, but instead you receive added value from a whole team of professionals.
- Auxiliary services: translation memory data base management; language alignment work; language engineering, maintenance, etc.
- Lower translation cost with at least the same delivery quality as it could be obtained from a local resource
- Back-up services and experience from a whole team of professionals
What we will do for you:
- We will offer an experienced dedicated PM who will manage your translation projects/vetted translator or editor/skillful Vendor manager/talented DTP specialist/tool developer
- We will get familiar with your ERP Platforms and also install on our PCs the CAT tools imposed by your needs
- Enrich your resource pool with linguists selected from our database containing over 300+ vetted professional translators
How does it work?
- Get to know us – we value human interaction and relationships, and for that reason we want to ensure compatibility between our companies.
- Test our in-house capabilities through sample projects.
- Choose a plan and establish a probation period – 1/3/6 month.
- Establish the house rules you want us to follow and draft the contract.
- Establish weekly calls/skype meetings – maintaining a close communication is essential for us.
- Start working together and enjoy your new “employee”.
Why choose us?
- Better value compared to hiring a local resource: Instead of just one employee you will receive a dedicated resource backed with the knowledge of an entire team, as well as additional benefits which can only be offered by a professional agency
- We are excellent communicators; you won’t even realize we don’t work in the same office 😊
- We fully recognize the crucial importance of confidentiality and safety of your materials. Strict procedures and guidelines are followed in order to safeguard your documentation and intel throughout the entire process. ***
- 24h availability
- We are experienced in all major domains: from creative transcreations for media giants to the most meticulous medical projects conducted with the biggest names in the business.
- Again, costs: seriously, we cannot stress this enough. There is a reason why people choose Romania for their staffing needs. Here’s an article which explains why working with Romanian linguists is an excellent idea!
- It’s more than just outsourcing – it’s a resource sharing experience which will promote knowledge sharing and simultaneous growth.
- Lower production costs
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start talking business! Don’t hesitate to check in with us to find out more about our experience.
*** itlocal processes the personal information you provide, for the purpose of linguistic services and for fulfilling orders and invoicing services. The data provided will be stored whilst the commercial relationship lasts, or for the duration needed to comply with legal obligations in force. The data is only ceded to the necessary consultants for fiscal matters and will not be passed on to other third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so, or unless you have explicitly agreed so. You are entitled to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing your personal data, which data we are processing, and therefore you have the right to update or rectify inexact data, as well as have the data erased when they are no longer necessary. All the experts that collaborate with itlocal are also compliant with the GDPR. We (and our subcontractors) are not using free machine translation engines to process your information. We’ve always taken the safety of data very seriously, and our clients, employees and suppliers know that we are 100% discrete.